What is retrolution?
Retrolution is all about the love and passion for vintage design, long lost and forgotten items! Primarily Danish Design in all shapes and sizes - but all nationalities are welcome!
My name is Kenneth Kjær-Jensen, I’m a web designer + webmaster at www.dhigroup.com. I live in Copenhagen, Denmark - and I’ve been collecting basically everything cool and kitsch for more than 10 years.
This blog will be my digital display, where you can press your nose against the screen and take a trip down memory lane! I’ll be displaying some of the weird and wonderful items from my attic and things gathered at the local garage sale.
Even thou I’ve been collecting everything cool and kitsch for the past many years - my storage space is pretty limited, hence I do sell gems and treasures from my own collection!
Want to SELL, BUY or TRADE Retro items, like:
- ANY Nintendo Game & Watch
- Commodore equipment and games
- Philips Videopac equipment and games
- Atari 2600 equipment and games
- Any OLD Pong TV / Video game
- View-master / Sawyer 3D wheels and equipment
- ANY working 1970’s LCD/LED wrist watches
- Vintage Tag Heuer and Omega watches
- Classic designer Furniture, Lamps, accessories and everything else, from designers like Verner Panton, Poul Kjærholm, Finn Juhl, Arne Jacobsen, Nanna Ditzel, H. J. Wegner, Piet Hein, Charles Eames, Mies Van der Rohe, Jens Harald Quistgaard, Poul Henningsen etc.
- Anything related to Cirkel Kaffe
- Old commercials, posters, metal signs etc
- Kitchenware like Krenit, Kathrine Holm, JHQ, Henning Koppel, Georg Jensen etc.
- Basicly ANYTHING kitch and stylish to join my retrolution!